DOMINO RISING WEEKLY UPDATE

Hello People, this post it's late, so much work in my day job, I am going to try to keep you update every week, but no guaranties because my day job it's very demanding. We still making progress in the town, we add more features to the User Control, User Interactivity or User Input, it's a similar method used by RTS (Real Time Strategy) Games where the character goes where you point with the mouse, I really like it because I can play the game while drinking and it has an indicator telling you the destination, Its really hard to explain, better if you see for yourself.

JOSE walking in the town controlled by the user.


PIECES OF THE WEEK
These are the pieces we fix the last week, Fixing domino pieces it's a slow but steady process that we need to keep it running in order to make a meaningful progress in the game.


Comments