DOMINO RISING - Weekly Update

I am still here
Many weeks has passed, and the blog has been delayed, due to the lack of new content, there are not new content for the game, right now we are fixing pieces and bugs, we hope we can finish pretty soon, so we can continue making new content for the game, more areas for the town and new characters.

I know this blog it's a weekly blog, but the lack of new content in the game it's making a little hard to keep up with the weekly schedule, in other news, I was watching The Games Award 2016 and I really like it, it had some hiccups and awkward moments but that it's to be expected when you are working with a lot of people at the same time, I don't really liked the mainstream media style they presented the Awards every year, I really wish they learn more from the IGF (Indie Game Festival) and stop all the ads and advertisement in the Award.

Pieces of the Week
As always we got the pieces of the week, we found some bugs and now we are fixing, hope we  find a way to speed up the process.


Render of the Week
Look!, JOSE is waiting for us to finish with the pieces, he want some new content into the game.


Comments